Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS ELC 1401 A2

767fo

One of the Regulars
I have an Eastman RW 1401 size 46 for sale that has been worn twice. It was bought four months ago from History Preservation out of New York and is just too large. I am asking 500.00 and I will pay for shipping within the States. If interested send me a PM and I will send pics. Thanks

sbhva

Familiar Face
Interested

767fo said:
I have an Eastman RW 1401 size 46 for sale that has been worn twice. It was bought four months ago from History Preservation out of New York and is just too large. I am asking 500.00 and I will pay for shipping within the States. If interested send me a PM and I will send pics. Thanks

I am interested. Please send pics to sbhva@aol.com Also, could you send the dimensions of the jacket? The distance from armpit to armpit across the front with jacket zipped and laying flat; distance from shoulder seam to seam across the back; sleeve length from shoulder to cuff; and distance from the collar seam to the bottom of the hem down the back.

Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails