Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Falcon Park Fedora 7 3/8 - Tan with rust ribbon

javadave61

Practically Family
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

I'm selling my beloved Falcon Park.

It's just a bit too tight for me. I usually wear between a 7 3/8 and 7 1/2, but this hat seems to be a true 7 3/8 or just a tad smaller.

If you want a taller crown, this one has room (6") for height if you rebash it from its c-crown.

It's missing its liner. I removed it briefly, and it simply vanished! Extensive searches have come up empty-handed.

I've replaced the original grey ribbon with a rust colored ribbon. I used some navy ribbon to add some accents to the bow (pictured).

The one issue (and this seems to be somewhat common with Falcon Parks) is that the leather sweat has a bit of a wave to it. No amount of effort has been able to eliminate this. But I personally feel no effects of this when on my head.

The felt is BEAVER WINCHESTER FELT and is in excellent condition and is very, very smooth.

SPECS:
Hat Body: Tan (slightly darker than what is shown in the photos)
Felt: Beaver Winchester Felt
Crown: About 6"
Brim: Bound, 2 1/2"
Ribbon: 1 3/4" Rust with navy accent in bow
Liner: Missing :(
Sweat: 1 5/8" leather
Stains/dirt: none

PRICE: $110 shipped.

FP01.jpg
FP02.jpg
FP03.jpg
FP04.jpg
FP05.jpg
FP06.jpg
FP07.jpg
FP08.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I scored on this one. Promised not to buy anymore hats but.....this one is too good to pass on. It is in a colour I don't have and I have one of Dogman's great liners just itching to be placed in a worthy hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy