Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Federation IV Deluxe 58

Pater Familias

Familiar Face
I have a Federation IV Deluxe 58 in Dark Brown I bought one month ago. It's basically new except for the Indiana Jones bash that I put in it.

I'd send it priority mail to CONTUS in the original box for $150. That'd save you over $50 ordering one new, and help me out as well.

I love the style and feel of the hat...I just don't look good in dark brown.

I can be reached at mikevanbrackle (at) bellsouth (dot) net.

Thanks and Happy New Year,

Michael

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Since it's virtually brand-new, with a crease that did not involve steam, why don't you pop out the crease and post a picture of it un-bashed?

Thanks.

Edited to add: Michael, I went to the HatsDirect site (where I believe you claimed in other posts to have purchased this hat), and I'm getting a total with shipping of about $180.00 U.S. How does selling it to me for $150 save me over $50? Just asking because I have one of these in the fawn color (the Heritage Deluxe like yours), and was interested in dark brown. I also read in a previous post of yours that you wanted to get rid of it because it makes you look like Dr. Jones, yet you have given it an (as yet unseen by loungers) Indy bash? and you bought basically an Indy hat in the Indy color?

Scott <=== insatiably curious (in addition to allegedly strangely cool)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany