Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Fivestar Cossack Jacket

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Since I don't wear this jacket anymore and my brother doesn't want it either, maybe there is someone here.

As you can see in the pictures, it is a black steerhide cossack jacket.
However, the leather is very soft and not a bit stiff, but stretchy.
5* bought it because they didn't have their own.

The lining is heavy cotton drill.
I once submerged the jacket completely in water so that it would take on some shape and become a little smaller, which worked out well.

This jacket made me realise that I much prefer zips to buttons and that I don't like shawl collars. In this respect, this jacket also had something good ;-)

So if anyone wants this jacket, it's on its way for 80 EUR + shipping.
1690812401720.jpeg

1690812423972.jpeg

1690812445054.jpeg

1690812458905.jpeg

1690812480377.jpeg

1690812492278.jpeg

1690812515788.jpeg

1690812533242.jpeg

1690812548719.jpeg

2xdareya

New in Town
Since I don't wear this jacket anymore and my brother doesn't want it either, maybe there is someone here.

As you can see in the pictures, it is a black steerhide cossack jacket.
However, the leather is very soft and not a bit stiff, but stretchy.
5* bought it because they didn't have their own.

The lining is heavy cotton drill.
I once submerged the jacket completely in water so that it would take on some shape and become a little smaller, which worked out well.

This jacket made me realise that I much prefer zips to buttons and that I don't like shawl collars. In this respect, this jacket also had something good ;-)

So if anyone wants this jacket, it's on its way for 80 EUR + shipping.
View attachment 536235
View attachment 536236
View attachment 536237

View attachment 536238

View attachment 536239
View attachment 536240

View attachment 536241

View attachment 536242

View attachment 536243
Good morning: I’d like to buy your jacket, if it is still available. I’m not sure whether you can ship to US, and about how to get you paid.
I’m new to the forum, and have lurked for a few months. I’m also new to leather jackets, but have acquired 5 (Aero cxl steerhide half belt, Johnson Leathers cafe racer, Schott Raven, Schott long coat (with amazing pull-up), and, most recently, a Vanson Mercury). I’ve read some of your posts, and believe I’m about an inch shorter than you, and a few pounds lighter, but similar in build. Everything I’ve gotten is big in the waist, and I had the Aero and Johnson taken in ay the waist by a local leather guy. I’ve admired your designs, particularly the Aero premier highwayman and the Comipel (?) natural jackets you posted pix of. I’m considering reaching out to Thurston Bros. or Simmons Bilt for a custom premier highwayman or Tail Gunner, and had considered reaching out to you to ask if you’d mind me referencing your photos and measurements.
I also have to say how much I enjoy and appreciate not only the information on this site, but also the civil discourse by you and so many other members. It is refreshing.
Anyway, sorry for the long post. If you can ship to the US, and could advise about payment, I’d like to try this button Cossack.
Thank you - Kelly

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good morning: I’d like to buy your jacket, if it is still available. I’m not sure whether you can ship to US, and about how to get you paid.
I’m new to the forum, and have lurked for a few months. I’m also new to leather jackets, but have acquired 5 (Aero cxl steerhide half belt, Johnson Leathers cafe racer, Schott Raven, Schott long coat (with amazing pull-up), and, most recently, a Vanson Mercury). I’ve read some of your posts, and believe I’m about an inch shorter than you, and a few pounds lighter, but similar in build. Everything I’ve gotten is big in the waist, and I had the Aero and Johnson taken in ay the waist by a local leather guy. I’ve admired your designs, particularly the Aero premier highwayman and the Comipel (?) natural jackets you posted pix of. I’m considering reaching out to Thurston Bros. or Simmons Bilt for a custom premier highwayman or Tail Gunner, and had considered reaching out to you to ask if you’d mind me referencing your photos and measurements.
I also have to say how much I enjoy and appreciate not only the information on this site, but also the civil discourse by you and so many other members. It is refreshing.
Anyway, sorry for the long post. If you can ship to the US, and could advise about payment, I’d like to try this button Cossack.
Thank you - Kelly
Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your post.
I'm sorry to say that the jacket is already on its way to the UK.
But I'll be happy to let you know if I have anything else for sale.
I'm thinking of minimising my leather jacket stock even further, as I always wear the same jackets when in doubt.
I might sell my Lewis Leather Corsair. But only if the price is worth it for me. But I haven't given it any more thought yet.

2xdareya

New in Town
Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your post.
I'm sorry to say that the jacket is already on its way to the UK.
But I'll be happy to let you know if I have anything else for sale.
I'm thinking of minimising my leather jacket stock even further, as I always wear the same jackets when in doubt.
I might sell my Lewis Leather Corsair. But only if the price is worth it for me. But I haven't given it any more thought yet.
Thank you for the quick response. I apologize - you posted last night that it was sold, but I had the website up on my phone and didn't refresh it before I sent this morning's message, so I didn't see that it was sold.
Yes, if you are considering selling, I would very much be interested. I haven't looked at the Corsair, but I will.
Thank you again -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo