Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: four Akubras

Picker

One of the Regulars
I have a Penman fedora coming, so I need to free up some space and get a little money back. For sale are four Akubras in excellent condition: a silver belly regular felt Campdraft, size 61 (the lining was gently removed but is included with the hat; plastic cap carefully cut away); a fawn colored Banjo Paterson, size 60 (lining intact, the plastic cap carefully cut out); a chocolate brown Kiandra, size 61 (lining intact, the plastic cap carefully cut out); a carbon grey Federation IV, size 61 (lining intact, the plastic cap carefully cur out). All have been worn very little because my main hat is an AB Henry. Prices, including shipping in the lower 48: Campdraft $105; Fed IV $105; Banjo Paterson $130; Kiandra $105. Sorry, I don't have a Paypal account. Will take a check or money order, and I have sold several hats and other items on this forum without a single issue or complaint. PM here, but adenny@numail.org is the best contact.
065_zps0e75198e.jpg

057-1_zps616b31b0.jpg

061_zpsa2109938.jpg

063_zpsbfb2e47a.jpg

059-1_zps2aa3ccfd.jpg

Last edited:

Picker

One of the Regulars
I'm not sure if I am getting the four confused, is the one on the far left the Banjo? If I were to guess, the third one from the left is the Banjo. Anyway I am interested in the left one if its a 7-1/5

Left to right, they are the Campdraft, Federation IV, Banjo Paterson, and Kiandra. If by "left," you mean far left, that is the Campdraft,a nd it is a size 61 or 7 5/8. I don't know if anyone makes a 7 1/5. The Banjo Paterson is the only odd size, being 60 or roughly 7 1/2.

Picker

One of the Regulars
Added incentive: buy one of my Akubras and get a gently used Tilley, either a khaki cotton duck T-3 (with the snap-up side) or a brown T-5 hemp. Both have been gently worn and washed per Tilley's instructions. Photos by request with serious inquiry.
Picker (AKA Andy-Too-Many-Hats)

Picker

One of the Regulars
Bump for update and price reduction: The Campdraft is sold pending, and the Federation is sold. The Banjo Paterson is now available for a lowered price of $120 including shipping. The Kiandra, for $85. The two Tilleys are still available to sweeten the pot.
Picker

Dundee

A-List Customer
I purchased the Federation IV. Andy's hats are top notch, like new. You can't go wrong with one of these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner