Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Funky Cool Vintage Rancher-Size 46--Vintage 70s

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Offering this funky cool Vintage 70s Schott Rancher in Alabaster/Ivory-Tan colored heavy suede--hard to find "larger" size 46. I have never worn it.

Very good vintage condition for its age. There is not much in the way of visible wear on the suede of this trucker design jacket. There are a couple of small spots of light soiling on the left lower sleeve (see photos) but other than that, this jacket is in really good shape especially for a 40-50 year old suede garment. It features silver Schott embossed snaps. The suede is heavy yet soft and free from holes and tears. No areas of real discernible wear or scarring of the suede. The Satin/Rayon interior liner is in clean nearly perfect condition.

Jacket has a size tag indicating size 46 but this is a vintage item so look closely to the measurements and photos for proper sizing and overall condition of the jacket.

Measurements are as follows:

Pit to Pit: 22.25"
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.5"
Rear Length: 23.33"
Sleeve Length: 24.25"

Any color variation in the photos is merely the product of the suede fibers being brushed one direction or the other and or shadows/lighting. It does not appear to be faded anywhere and the color is mainly the same everywhere. No discoloration. Smoke Free/Pet Free/Odor Free/Gluten Free. Please take a look at all pics. More available upon request. Thanks for your interest.

I am having to downsize my collection and I'm posting a handful of mostly more vintage models here in the Lounge before they hit la Bahia. Thanks for your interest.

Asking: $125 obo Including Shipping to the Continental U.S.
***Please inquire about International Shipping if applicable***

Front View 1.JPG
Rear View (1).jpg
Spread Open Interior View.JPG
Label & Tag.JPG
Back Panel Suede View.JPG
Pit to Pit (2).jpg
Shoulder to Shoulder.JPG
Rear Length.JPG
Sleevel Length 1.jpg
Light Soiling Left Lower Sleeve.JPG

Had this one, albeit a newer version but can't say enough good things about it. You know when a jacket just works? This is one such jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael