Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Grey Stetson Whippet, size 7 3/8

pnbarber

New in Town
FS:Grey Stetson Whippet, size 7 3/8

Size 7 3/8, grey w/black ribbon. The felt is in great condition with no holes, stains or discoloration. The sweatband shows very little wear. It is reasonably soft and the stitching seems sound. The liner has it's plastic protector. The liner has some light discoloration near the brim but overall is in very good condition. The reorder tag number and the number stamped on the back of the sweatband match.

Brim is 2 1/2', open crown is 5 1/2", brim binding 3/8". Ribbon is 1 5/8". All measurements are approximate.

I think it's an early 1950's hat but am not 100% positive. The hat has not been cleaned or blocked by me and could use both as I was told it has been stored for 10 years or more. I hoped it would fit me better but it did not and instead of altering it to fit me, I'm offering for sale so someone else can enjoy it.

Offered for sale at $325 or best offer + shipping. It will go on Ebay in a week or so if there is no interest here.

Whippet 1a small.jpg Whippet 1b small.jpg Whippet 1d small.jpg Whippet 2a small.jpg Whippet 2b small.jpg Whippet 3 small.jpg Whippet 4a small.jpg Whippet 4b small.jpg Whippet 4c small.jpg Whippet 4d small.jpg Whippet 4e small.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy