Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: GW United Sheeplined Dull Russet 44

ElmoDG

New in Town
Purchased this last year and haven't had the chance to wear it, and probably won't. Figured I would pass it along. Color is dull russet and has a vintage talon zipper. Shows some wear on the folded edges etc but that gives the jacket character. It had a name tag sewn to it at one point, other than that the jacket is in excellent shape. No snags on any of the knits, and the lining is very clean. $700 shipped within the continental United States. Overseas buyers will pay actual shipping costs via USPS Express Mail.

Measurements are as follows:
Pit to pit: 23in
Sleeve including knit: 25.75in
Waist where leather meets knits: 19.5in
Windflap: 22.75in
Shpulder: 18.75in
Back including knit: 25.5in

DSC_0219_zpswiawj4q2.jpg

DSC_0220_zpslzookztt.jpg

DSC_0221_zps1u4b1bbl.jpg

DSC_0222_zpsdgawopp1.jpg

DSC_0223_zpsozt4mtuo.jpg

DSC_0224_zpsnaihakby.jpg

Regards,
Daniel

Juanito

One of the Regulars
I am interested in the jacket. Sent you an e-mail. Can't figure out how to send a PM...

Juanito

One of the Regulars
Jacket received today--thanks for the fast shipping!

I am unbelievably pleased with the jacket and the purchase. Aside from an original Cable A-2 I owned years ago, I have never had a jacket fit so well, and Goodwear lives up to its reputation--a simply beautiful jacket and far closer to my originals than ANY repro I have owned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn