Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Himel Bros, Real McCoys, Flat Head, Iron Heart, Pure Blue Japan, Rogue Territory, Naked & Famous

ksunnyh

Familiar Face
Cleaning out my closet for stuff I don't get to wear as often! Willing to accept offers.

1. Himel Bros. Brimaco Raider Cafe Racer - $1750 plus shipping

This jacket is absolutely insane. Tagged size 36, fits like S. Made with 100% genuine Shinki tea-core horsehide that will gradually fade from deep black to a gorgeous brown as it ages. Weighs in at around 5 pounds and is built to take an absolute beating. Deadstock Lightning zippers, bi-swing back, and of course the absolutely unparalleled quality that David Himel is known for. If you know leather jackets, then you'll know that this is the creme de la creme. Retails for $2450.

Worn lightly and still has plenty of breaking in left to do. It's a shame that I have to sell this as it's just slightly too small for me. Would totally be interested in trading for another leather jacket of similar quality in a larger size.

Description from Himel's website:
"The Raider jacket is an homage to one of the greatest café racer jackets ever made. Brimaco or British Mfg. Co of Montreal, Canada designed this iconic jacket in the 1950's after attending motorcycle races on the Isle of Man. The jacket has a distinctive British feel with a longer straighter torso and a simple clean back with bi-swing expansion gussets and a long chinstrap. We own so many originals of this great design that it barely required any tweaking, and this model uses our limited supply of original 1950's and 1960's Lightning zippers."

MEASUREMENTS:
P2P: 20"
Shoulders: 17"
Sleeve: 24.5"
Back length: 26.5"
Front length: 24"

QnlgHbYkSc2yw7Vdk2lA

2. The Real McCoy's M-422A Flight Jacket - $1150 plus shipping

mcslLUs7SuOKnR9V2Rdf

Absolutely stunning M-422A flight jacket from The Real McCoy's New Zealand. If you know The Real McCoy's, then you'll know that everything they make is of the highest standards, from the material to the construction. This jacket is made with the finest goatskin and mouton fur and is built just impeccably. Faithful to the original details, but superiorly made.

Measurements:
P2P: 21"
Shoulder: 17"
Sleeve: 24.75"
Length: 25.75"

3. Needles/Nepenthes (Engineered Garments) Horween Shell Engineer Boots, resoled by Brian the Bootmaker - $1500 plus shipping

ePB7rWcfRrKeG75LT7SO

Needles (Engineered Garments) Engineer Boots made with genuine Color No. 8 Horween Shell Cordovan in tag size 9UK. I'd say they fit pretty TTS, although there is plenty of room for one to wear thicker socks.

These were picked up from the Nepenthes shop located in New York City. Needles is the sister company of Engineered Garments (both owned by Nepenthes). This pair has also been re-soled by Brian the Bootmaker (Role Club) and converted to his signature hand-welt. They're really fresh too - worn under 10 times. Truly an amazing pair of boots. Shell cordovan engineer boots are pretty hard to come by, especially ones made with Horween (most other shell engineer boots are made with Shinki cordovan).

4. The Flat Head 6002W Type II Jacket - $350 plus shipping

RINrxGgSFazJbCpUp1cI

Classic Type II jacket by The Flat Head in their Pioneer denim. Gently worn, practically new. Retails for over $500 at Self Edge.

Size: 40 (no such thing as S/M/L)
Front Length: 24.5
Arm Length: 34
Shoulder: 18.5
Pit to pit: 20.5

5. Evisu No. 2 Type I Jacket - $130 plus shipping
LrCQ4QAiTzavNJhhb1X6

Pretty sweet Type I jacket by Evisu. Sick details all over, well worn and faded.

Tagged size 40 fits S-M. See measurements below:
pit to pit 21.5 inches
opening 19 inches
sleeve 24.75 inches
overall length 23 inches
shoulders 18.5 inches

6. Iron Heart Indigo-dyed Waffle Work Shirt (IHSH-96) - $225 plus shipping

uJmnA9JZQaNjDaYd8eZW

Worn a handful of times, not really my style. No damage and in excellent condition. Fits excellent as either TTS or slightly tight as it's a slim fit with a hint of stretch due to the waffles knit pattern, though it's 100% cotton. Shirt is sold out in this size last I checked.

Measurements direct from IH:
Shoulders 17.2
Length 27.8
PtP 21.5
Sleeve 24.8
Collar 17.1

7. Pure Blue Japan 5 Oz. Neppy Selvedge Western Shirt - $180 plus shipping

gs7l3nnXTxq6byH82P0s

Shirt is basically brand new, worn no more than 2-3 times. Retails for $230 at Rivet and Hide. Tagged size 3 (fits like S). Check Rivet and Hide for exact measurements.

8. Rogue Territory Navy Canvas Supply Jacket - $175 plus shipping

rDo2GlaRKadIL32fidlK

An RGT classic. This version is constructed from a lightweight 10 oz. canvas in a navy color, perfect for the warmer months. Worn but still in excellent shape. Tagged M, but runs small. I'm 5'10" and 155 lbs, this fits me perfectly. Retailed at $225.

9. Rogue Territory Camel Canvas Supply Jacket - $175 plus shipping

IyaZ4rsqQDSAwG93OyAh

See above ^

10. The Flat Head Selvedge Chambray Work Shirt (Blue) - $100 plus shipping

lHnJFAdQZq27NsRNU9kt

Super sweet chambray shirt constructed with that incredible quality and attention to detail that The Flat Head is known for. Selvedge on the placket and gussets.

Tag size 38 and fits pretty TTS.

11. The Flat Head Selvedge Chambray Work Shirt (Khaki) - $100 plus shipping

AC2EpLPASyGs8MJwN8oE

See above ^

12. Naked & Famous Natural Inidigo/Kakishibu Selvedge Super Skinny Guy - $80 plus shipping

6SWBjtTERm2mycmrVLUV

Lightly worn, chainstitch hemmed by Tate and Yoko to a 31" inseam. White selvedge ID, super freaking heavy leather patch. 11 oz. sanforized denim.

Waist: 32"
Front Rise: 9.5"
Thigh: 11"
Leg Opening: 6.8"
Inseam: 31"

13. Stephan Schneider "Juncus" Coat - $650 plus shipping

2ryM4cZQXOkLpV5IhkeA

Tagged size 3 (fits S-M). This colorway was exclusive to No Man Walks Alone. As good as new, retailed at $935.

The Juncus can almost be considered Schneiders riff on a Peacoat, but with a single line of buttons and in a deceptively soft wool.

93% wool, 7% poly diagonal stitch fabric in "rust"
Off-center buttoning, wide lapels, quilted lining
Two side pockets
Made in Belgium

14. Bontoni Guadagnini Adelaide Oxford - $750 plus shipping

vtq5M8RWRr6yeeJfN6M4

Stunning pair of "Guadagnini" Adelaide oxfords by Bontoni. If you know anything about Bontoni, then you know these are among the creme de la creme of dress footwear. Size UK 9, fits TTS.

Hand-welted and hand-finished with one of the most amazing patinas that you've ever seen. Always maintained with loving care using the finest of products (Saphir). Lasted shoe trees have always been used and will be included. Single leather soles have plenty of life left as you can see in the pictures

These shoes retailed for over $1000 and are incredibly hard to come by. This particular pair was a custom order for Justin Kapur over at StyleForum.

15. Bontoni "Capitano" Loafer - $700 plus shipping
6Aqq6MPQx6B2ulVMLNwB

Stunning pair of "Capitano" penny loafers by Bontoni. See above description. Size 10 US, fits TTS.

ksunnyh

Familiar Face
16. Blanked Lined 9 Oz. Overdyed Denim Shirt/Jacket - $275 plus shipping

Sweet shirt - super soft and warm, very comfortable and great for cooler temperatures. This particular piece has been overdyed black (the only one of its kind), which will fade first into the indigo underneath and then finally to the white core to make for some very interesting fades.
BRNHoK2QTl6iRtxis24K

Tagged size M and has been worn very little, as you can see from the pictures.

-Blanket (cotton flannel) lined
-Pearly snaps throughout
-Hand warmer pockets
-Inside patch pocket
-Quilted satin sleeve lining

MEASUREMENTS:
Shoulders: 17"
P2P: 21"
Waist: 20"
Opening: 21"
Sleeve: 25.3"
Length (from backside starting at bottom of collar): 29.3"

17. The Flat Head 3012 (Straight Tapered) jeans - $250 plus shipping

2ewLLTA0THiTToUnoDOP

Description from Self Edge: "Flat Head's newest fit is a jean which is essentially a straight leg jean with a small leg opening, it has room in the top block but tapers down below the knee for a slimmer look on the bottom half of the fit.

The denim is Flat Head's famous 3XXXX which is known for it's intense fading properties including a nice vertical fade."

Tag size 30. This pair has been soaked to get rid of all the shrinkage but only worn a handful of times. You can see from the pictures that no fading has occurred and there is still plenty of breaking in left to do. Still has the original chain-stitch hem as well so there's plenty of room to stack, cuff, or hem to your heart's desire.

Features:
-14.5 oz. 100% cotton selvedge denim
-Raw/unsanforized denim (but soaked)
-Flat Head & Co branded iron buttons
-Hidden rivets
-5-button fly
-Goat leather patch
-Crafted in Japan

Americanaaa Mark

A-List Customer
If it is of no inconvenience is it possible to get a measurement of length of the sole of the engineer boots as well as a measurement of the sole at it's widest?

I wear US8.5 in all my boots and am wondering if they will work for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner