Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Ladies VTG Knox, "Vagabond"! Size 23"

ejbhats

A-List Customer
This hat is beautiful! Medium brown, super-soft, flawless felt. Incredibly light weight. The pugaree is excellent. You can shape the felt anyway you like it is so mallable. This hat is super clean inside and out.
This was advertised as a mans hat, but is not so I am offering it here first for what I have in it plus shipping... 38.00 delivered to your door. CONUS
Any questions, please ask!

ejbhats

A-List Customer
Whats the brim width? Is the puggaree removable? Is the color brown or sorta dusky rose? How is it known this is a ladies hat? I am interested![/QUOTE

It is a ladies hat by all indication of design and rayon sweat. The pug ends on the right side rather than the left as well.

The hat is brown, the pug is a hard to describe. It is brown about 2 shades lighter than the hat body and has more red in it. The pug is stitched/tacked in place. Could easily be removed. the picture showing the most of the hat bottom is true to color.
Brim at back is 1 3/4", increasing along the sides to 2 3/4, almost 2 7/8" at the front. The inside is indeed 23"
If it were possible to make this a mans hat i would but it just does not seem right.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Whats the brim width? Is the puggaree removable? Is the color brown or sorta dusky rose? How is it known this is a ladies hat? I am interested![/QUOTE

It is a ladies hat by all indication of design and rayon sweat. The pug ends on the right side rather than the left as well.

The hat is brown, the pug is a hard to describe. It is brown about 2 shades lighter than the hat body and has more red in it. The pug is stitched/tacked in place. Could easily be removed. the picture showing the most of the hat bottom is true to color.
Brim at back is 1 3/4", increasing along the sides to 2 3/4, almost 2 7/8" at the front. The inside is indeed 23"
If it were possible to make this a mans hat i would but it just does not seem right.

Understood.

THANKS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Togs