Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Langlitz Columbia 8-pocket cossack collar L/XL

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
$950 $850

For sale is an awesome custom Langlitz Columbia leather motorcycle jacket with cossack collar, reinforced double-thick elbows, and 8 pockets. Constructed of medium weight cowhide, it is supple and grainy, yet very durable.

s-l1600[1].jpg
s-l1600[1].jpg
s-l1600[1].jpg
s-l1600[1].jpg
s-l1600[1].jpg
s-l1600[1].jpg

s-l1600[1].jpg
s-l1600[1].jpg
s-l1600[1].jpg
s-l1600[1].jpg

Features:
  • Cossack collar.
  • Reinforced, double-thick leather at elbows.
  • Talon zippers.
  • 8 pockets:
    • 2 hand warmer pockets.
    • 2 wrist pockets (for storing keys, change, or other small objects).
    • Left inside map pocket.
    • Left inside "pistol pocket" with snap closure.
    • Right wallet pocket with zip closure.
    • Secret hidden pocket in left armpit.
  • Zip cuffs at wrist.
  • Snap closure at bottom of main zipper.
  • Lace side gussets.
  • Belt loops omitted.
This will fit as an L/XL, but as this is a custom made jacket, please pay close attention to the measurements:

Pit to Pit: 24"
Shoulders: 20"
Length base of collar to hem: 27"
Sleeve Length: 26.5"

I am 5'10" 180 lbs with a 43" chest and 36 inch waist, and this is a good if slightly roomy fit on me. I can layer under this easily on cold days.

A Langlitz with all these customizations and features would cost around $1500 new, and you'd need to wait months to have them make it for you. The asking price is a fair value for a used jacket in excellent showing minimal wear, but feel free to make me a reasonable offer.

Terms: $950 USD $850

Payment: I can accept a money order by certified mail at 100% of agreed price, or PayPal. +3% if using PayPal unless you're using the fee-free friend/family transfer option.

Shipping: $20 per item to CONUS; I will consider international shipping to certain countries, but ask first so I can quote a rate.

Trades: I'm primarily interested in cash, but I may consider trading for similar quality/value jackets in excellent condition. Aero, Vanson, Langlitz, Natal/Natel, Cal Leather, Thedi preferred. I am especially interested in Aero Wayfarer, Langlitz Cascade, and Vanson Arrow models. Send photos and the usual measurements with all trade offers.

If you need additional photos, measurements, or questions answered, just ask. Shoot me an offer if you want, but nothing lowball please. I will not be lowering my asking prices, but will consider a reasonable offer.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21