Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lee, Polo RL & Levi's denim trucker jackets

I have way too many of these. I only plan to wear one, maybe two, so the rest has to go...

EDIT: Lee and Polo RL jackets are now SOLD! Levi's is still available. $40 + shipping ($10 to the EU, tops as for elsewhere, please ask).

Last edited:
Levi's Model 70311, "extreme wear" version, size XL

Last one. I bought this jacket in a Levi's store a year ago. Loved the way it looks but it's an XL and thus useless to me. Honestly, no clue why I bought it in the first place... I've never left the house in it. This is the so called "extreme wear" version of this style and I think it should be clearly visible that all the wear & damage is artificial. You can look up this model on the eBay, you'll see that's how this style was originally sold (look under the completed auctions as these don't turn up very often). In any case, perhaps someone will dig this jacket. It's actually pretty sweet and the "damage" doesn't look too fake.

• Armpit to armpit: 24" / 61 cm
• Shoulder width: 19" / 48 cm
• Waist width: 21.5" / 54 cm
• Sleeve length: 26.5" / 68 cm
• Back length: 26" / 66 cm

IMG_20180428_125501.jpg

IMG_20180428_125646.jpg

IMG_20180428_125714.jpg

IMG_20180428_125719.jpg

IMG_20180428_125520.jpg

IMG_20180428_125531.jpg

Tinytim

Familiar Face
Hi Ivan,

Thank you very much, I just received the jackets in good order.

The outer cardboard layer was well secured with many layers of sticky tape. When I received the package, the outer layer was partially soaked, luckily you have an additional plastic wrapper inside, this kept the jackets dry.

The single pocket Lee jacket, a lighter blue wash, was the more unusual design, very retro vintage looking, however, in my opinion, the material was a bit thin/light, maybe 9 oz material. It’s more like a thick shirt. Still very nice.

The black Lee rider jacket, is very nice, brand new, flawless, material is medium weight, maybe 12-13 oz. All my old Lee jackets are made in USA, this one is made in Turkey. The workmanship is good.

The RL jacket is very nice, a trucker jacket, medium weight, darker wash, maybe slightly heavier material than the black Lee jacket, this jacket was made in Morocco. This jacket also almost brand new condition. I like this one the best out of the 3 jackets.

Thanks again, a pleasure dealing with you.

Regards,
Irving

Hi Ivan,

Thank you very much, I just received the jackets in good order.

The outer cardboard layer was well secured with many layers of sticky tape. When I received the package, the outer layer was partially soaked, luckily you have an additional plastic wrapper inside, this kept the jackets dry.

The single pocket Lee jacket, a lighter blue wash, was the more unusual design, very retro vintage looking, however, in my opinion, the material was a bit thin/light, maybe 9 oz material. It’s more like a thick shirt. Still very nice.

The black Lee rider jacket, is very nice, brand new, flawless, material is medium weight, maybe 12-13 oz. All my old Lee jackets are made in USA, this one is made in Turkey. The workmanship is good.

The RL jacket is very nice, a trucker jacket, medium weight, darker wash, maybe slightly heavier material than the black Lee jacket, this jacket was made in Morocco. This jacket also almost brand new condition. I like this one the best out of the 3 jackets.

Thanks again, a pleasure dealing with you.

Regards,
Irving

Irving, thank you for the review and for the excellent & flawless transaction. Pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your jackets and wear them in good health. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo