Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lewis Leathers Sportsman Cafe Racer Leather Jacket Blue with Yellow Stripes- sz 36

Geekrobot

One of the Regulars
  • 8xaZapLSnyU5Q4Deouwb
  • tLUKx9u6SSSSUPcm0RG9
  • 8NUM6ItETQq8Iiqg2uuE
  • 2hd4SbgDShyizaiwUe8a
  • C9eW5aujTXexVh1XOWLU
  • KbT8tnrtSY6EdfKR1YCL
  • FvdEKswSNGRFSAK9Q6zI

Lewis Leathers
Sportsman Blue and Yellow Striped
Size: US XS / EU 42 / 0
Color: Blue
Condition: Gently used
$750 OBO

Hello,

Up for sale is my Lewis Leathers Aviakit Sportsmans leather motorcycle jacket. This is a center-zip symmetrical single riders jacket in a beautiful blue cowhide, with a yellow leather twin stripe racing design on the sleeves. This is a rare design of this awesome UK-made British leather.

It is in excellent preowned condition; very clean, some minor scuffs, most notably on the cuff ends, and some other small spots as pictured, but no major stains, rips, tears, odors, or other issues.

The tag size is 36.
The rough measurements are below (please forgive any errors as these are my own amateur measurements):

Length: Approximately 60 cm
Sleeve length: Approximately 59 cm
Width: Approximately 49.5 cm
Shoulder width: Approximately 45 cm

Though I've done my best to describe everything honestly and accurately, I do not accept returns, so please have a thorough look at the pictures and measurements and ensure the condition and fit will work for you before buying or making an offer. International buyers please message me to discuss shipping. Please send any questions of offers my way, and thanks for looking!

keywords: lewis aviakit leather moto jacket schott himel comme junya watanabe undercover cdg garconnes english uk rocker aero perfecto neighborhood real mccoys hedi slimane dior

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner