Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Like New ELC Monarch A-2 Russet HH Sz 46

derleicaman

One of the Regulars
Jacket sold. Thanks for looking, everyone.

I am putting my ELC Monarch Size 46 in Russet Horsehide up for sale to fund another Good Wear acquisition from a fellow VLJ member.

I purchased this jacket from HPA back on October 12 for $ 855.00 plus shipping. I have all the paperwork and the original garment bag for it. It really is a beautiful jacket, with some nice graining to the leather already, even though it is not the new war horse hide. You can see this in the close-up picture. I have only worn it only a few hours as I find I'm wearing my two Good Wears everyday with a third one on the way. I am asking $ 650.00 shipped to the CONUS. I will ship overseas at additional cost. I have bought and sold with several members here on the forum. Not looking for trades, thanks.

Save yourself over $400 by buying my jacket instead of the new warhorse version! Since John at GW has suspended new orders, ELC is the only game in town in this niche of the repro market.

The dimensions are as follows:

Shoulder to Shoulder 21"
Front Pit to Pit 26"
Back Pit to Pit 25"
Back Length Bottom of Collar to Bottom of Knit 26"
Front Zip Flap 24"
Sleeve from End of Epp to End of Knit 25.5"
Epp Length 8"

I am 5'10" and 205 lbs and the fit is very comfortable. I would think it work for someone weighing 15-20 lbs more without a problem.

Here are some pictures of the jacket

_DSC2516.jpg

_DSC2518.jpg

_DSC2520.jpg

_DSC2519.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner