Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lost Worlds two-tone Trojan sz 40

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Trojan Lost Worlds sz 40

Okay, so I know this has an Evisu tag and I said in the headline this is a Lost Worlds. But, it was most certainly made by Lost Worlds and I’m pretty sure anyone who knows a thing or two about a jaw-dropping leather jacket will recognize the absolute masterpiece that is the Evisu two-tone black and white leather jacket.

►PRICE

€600 + shipping outside EU. PayPal/Friends and Family.

►DETAILS

Let me tell you, this is not your average leather jacket. We're talking about a true work of art, crafted with the utmost precision and attention to detail.

Specifically, it's a classic Trojan design, brought to life by the master artisans at Lost Worlds Leather for Evisu. You know you're getting the best of the best here. From the mid-weight leather that strikes the perfect balance between comfort and durability to the seamless integration of black and white tones, every aspect of this jacket screams sophistication.

►FEATURES

Take a closer look at the photos, and you'll see how the contrasting black and white leather create a mesmerizing visual impact. It's like a harmonious dance of light and darkness, a modern twist on a timeless design that oozes confidence and style.

And let me tell you about the leather itself! The quality is off the charts. It's a true testament to the artistry of Lost Worlds Leather. The grain and texture have a natural, organic appeal that makes it really captivating to look at and to wear.

►CONDITION

Brand new, basically unworn, straight from the atelier. Just look at those pictures.

►FIT

Tagged 40, this size offers an approximate fit. It's got a slightly boxy silhouette, giving it that retro-meets-contemporary vibe that's so on-trend right now. Keep in mind the provided measurements for a perfect fit:

P2p 56 cm / 22 inch

Hem 50 cm / 19,7 inch

Sleeves 59 cm / 23.25 inch

Shoulders 51 cm / 20 inch

Back length 57 cm / 22.5 inch

►EXTRA

If you have any questions whatsoever, hit me up! I ship from within the European Union, so no worries about any international hassle. Trust me, this Evisu two-tone black and white leather jacket deserves a prime spot in your wardrobe. Whether you're channeling your inner Trojan or simply craving a fantastic leather jacket (and what are you doing in this thread if you aren't???!), this is the one you've been waiting for.

Pics:

IMG_8992.jpeg
IMG_8993.jpeg
IMG_8994.jpeg
IMG_8995.jpeg
IMG_8996.jpeg
IMG_8997.jpeg
IMG_8998.jpeg
IMG_8999.jpeg
IMG_9001.jpeg

Albe64

One of the Regulars
Trojan Lost Worlds sz 40

Okay, so I know this has an Evisu tag and I said in the headline this is a Lost Worlds. But, it was most certainly made by Lost Worlds and I’m pretty sure anyone who knows a thing or two about a jaw-dropping leather jacket will recognize the absolute masterpiece that is the Evisu two-tone black and white leather jacket.

►PRICE

►DETAILS

Let me tell you, this is not your average leather jacket. We're talking about a true work of art, crafted with the utmost precision and attention to detail.

Specifically, it's a classic Trojan design, brought to life by the master artisans at Lost Worlds Leather for Evisu. You know you're getting the best of the best here. From the mid-weight leather that strikes the perfect balance between comfort and durability to the seamless integration of black and white tones, every aspect of this jacket screams sophistication.

►FEATURES

Take a closer look at the photos, and you'll see how the contrasting black and white leather create a mesmerizing visual impact. It's like a harmonious dance of light and darkness, a modern twist on a timeless design that oozes confidence and style.

And let me tell you about the leather itself! The quality is off the charts. It's a true testament to the artistry of Lost Worlds Leather. The grain and texture have a natural, organic appeal that makes it really captivating to look at and to wear.

►CONDITION

Brand new, basically unworn, straight from the atelier. Just look at those pictures.

►FIT

Tagged 40, this size offers an approximate fit. It's got a slightly boxy silhouette, giving it that retro-meets-contemporary vibe that's so on-trend right now. Keep in mind the provided measurements for a perfect fit:

P2p 56 cm / 22 inch

Hem 50 cm / 19,7 inch

►EXTRA

If you have any questions whatsoever, hit me up! I ship from within the European Union, so no worries about any international hassle. Trust me, this Evisu two-tone black and white leather jacket deserves a prime spot in your wardrobe. Whether you're channeling your inner Trojan or simply craving a fantastic leather jacket (and what are you doing in this thread if you aren't???!), this is the one you've been waiting for.

Pics:

View attachment 526528 View attachment 526529 View attachment 526530 View attachment 526531 View attachment 526532 View attachment 526533 View attachment 526534 View attachment 526535 View attachment 526536
You say there is an EVISU label....but I see "Evis"....EvisU is an Osaka (Japan) denim brand, actually one of the Osaka Five...are you sure we are talking about the same brand??

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
You say there is an EVISU label....but I see "Evis"....EvisU is an Osaka (Japan) denim brand, actually one of the Osaka Five...are you sure we are talking about the same brand??

Oh, man you are right for sure. I didn't check the autocorrect. Will rectify that. Sorry for the confusion!

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Can't edit the original post, but you are absolutely right it's an Evis tag in the jacket, not an Evisu. My phone autocorrected me and I didn't notice.

Silverbelly

New in Town
It is the same brand, unless I am sorely mistaken. Hidehiko Yamane launched “Evis” in 1991, with the name itself a deliberate tribute to “Levi’s” and their “Big E.” Levi’s wanted no part of the tribute and legally insisted he change the name - hence Evisu was born.

Safe to assume this was not made recently? Seems like a real treasure if it’s what it appears to be.

Albe64

One of the Regulars
It is the same brand, unless I am sorely mistaken. Hidehiko Yamane launched “Evis” in 1991, with the name itself a deliberate tribute to “Levi’s” and their “Big E.” Levi’s wanted no part of the tribute and legally insisted he change the name - hence Evisu was born.

Safe to assume this was not made recently? Seems like a real treasure if it’s what it appears to be.
Maybe the "made in" label could help us solve the riddle...I know that Yamane-san was merely focused on denim, not leather, and that "Evis" label doesn't sound coherent (to me) with their graphic... But I'd like to be wrong and to discover a true gem

Albe64

One of the Regulars
I still think this is an USA Evis, not the japanese one....I am afraid that Yamane-San wasn't producing in USA....

Silverbelly

New in Town
I still think this is an USA Evis, not the japanese one....I am afraid that Yamane-San wasn't producing in USA....
With Lost Worlds’ reputation in Japan, doesn’t seem unrealistic that he would have his leathers produced in the USA “under license.”

This is all speculation. I am suggesting zero actual knowledge. Just seems way more unlikely anyone would make a jacket of this quality on the random.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Trojan Lost Worlds sz 40

►PRICE

►DETAILS

►FEATURES

►CONDITION

►FIT

P2p 56 cm / 22 inch

Hem 50 cm / 19,7 inch

►EXTRA

Pics:

View attachment 526528 View attachment 526529 View attachment 526530 View attachment 526531 View attachment 526532 View attachment 526533 View attachment 526534 View attachment 526535 View attachment 526536
Did you have @Monitor write this listing? ;)

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Lol, for real!? I should've thought of using that in the future... But actually I love writing these, as long as I believe in what I'm selling.

Haha yes. I gave it a few of your listings and some info on my jacket and asked it to write a listing in the same style and tone of voice as yours. Too lazy to write these things myself lol. I think it did an okey job.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Almost forgot I had this one for sale. Anyways, it's still available. Had some inquires but nothing conclusive so far. Grab this cool and unique piece before it is gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner