Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: NOS Vintage Florsheim Cordovan Wingtips, Sz 9.5 E

W_B_K

New in Town
These are brand new, never even laced! My grandfather bought these in the early 80's prior to the Florsheim bankruptcy and shift to production overseas.

Size is 9.5E. Sorry, only one picture for now... having trouble uploading them. I will post more pictures later today.

$80 shipped CONUS.

W_B_K

New in Town
More pictures:

k54k6c.jpg

jgjlmx.jpg

2vi0aw1.jpg

2j3gwsy.jpg

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Those are beautiful! I bought a pair like that in more of a chocolate brown from Gene last year.

Yours are not shell cordovan, I assume at that price?

I wear wingtips with jeans all the time. It's a very versatile style, and IMHO, a great classic look. Good luck on a sale.

Cheers,

W_B_K

New in Town
Thanks, they are indeed beautiful and even better looking in person! Not sure if they are shell... can't remember if it was only the Imperial that was shell, so I have priced it accordingly :)

Matt B

New in Town
No offense Steve, but how can you say definatively that they are not shell? I am fairly new to vintage shoes butt but there are no creases etc. Age, style, color, do tell...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran