Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: NWOT Simmons Bilt Burgundy Horween Vintage Cafe Racer (42)

LaymanX

One of the Regulars
Pristine Simmons Bilt Vintage Cafe racer.
NWOT
Burgundy/Cordovan
Chrome Tanned- FQHH, Horween Leather.
This is one of the most Beautiful leather jackets I have ever seen.
This is an opportunity to purchase one of the best Leather Jackets made by any company. Alexander Leathers/ Simmons Bilt.

$620 => Dropped to $500 USD, shipping included to NA

The Burgundy FQHH is a more matte finish.
This jacket is quite heavy and stiff, yet supple.
D- pocket on left side of chest.
Two hand lined soft pockets.
One interior snap pocket.
Talon Zippers. Leather pulls.
A beautiful pattern and wonderful fitting jacket.
It will require a full break in period for its new owner.

The jacket is tagged a size 40" but fits more like a 42".

Please take note of the measurements:

23" across the chest
20" across shoulders
26" sleeve
26" length excl. collar in back

neGEIEw.jpg

QjCP2wr.jpg

4Tzm1tz.jpg

bLsowVC.jpg

IrxsQu7.jpg

7nxy6Jr.jpg

Last edited:

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I'm a huge cafe racer fan and IMO this is the best looking cafe racer on the market. I've given thought to contacting SB to order one in Shinki HH - which SB now offers.

That often happens when you're zipping up a jacket that's not on you. I've had a zipper not catching on a few times on pretty much all of my leather jackets, Aeros included. Even with the Hookless zipper that isn't supposed to even close if it didn't caught on. It's usually not a big deal other than it gets a bit fussy unzipping the jacket afterwards.

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
That often happens when you're zipping up a jacket that's not on you. I've had a zipper not catching on a few times on pretty much all of my leather jackets, Aeros included. Even with the Hookless zipper that isn't supposed to even close if it didn't caught on. It's usually not a big deal other than it gets a bit fussy unzipping the jacket afterwards.
Agreed, nothing wrong here. Tell you the truth I love this jacket and it's my size too. Although, I think this color is too dressed up looking for me. I probably wouldn't wear it enough.

Agreed, nothing wrong here. Tell you the truth I love this jacket and it's my size too. Although, I think this color is too dressed up looking for me. I probably wouldn't wear it enough.

It's a really fancy color. I'm telling you, I'm just so glad I got the zippers on top of the sleeves on my cordovan CR, otherwise the jacket would've been just too fancy-fancy. Would have no clue what to do with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails