Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS or FT: Vintage Dobbs 7 1/8 - Grey

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
I had purchased this thinking it was one size too big (7 3/8) based on the original seller's misleading crown opening dimensions. However, it turned out to be one size too small at 7 1/8. I am more inclined to re-size a larger hat down one size than to stretch a smaller hat up one size.

It is a beautiful hat, medium grey w/ black ribbon, and it comes with their "Cushion-Aire" sweatband. I gave it a good steaming and brushing when I got it, so it has very soft felt, clean lines, and it just screams "Class!" standing still. After I steamed it to open crown I gave it a diamond crease that looks more like a crow's foot. Liner is mint. Unfortunately, I hate to sell it, but it just doesn't fit the way I'd like it to.

*** Asking <<< $95.00 >>> SHIPPED (CONUS). Offers and Trades welcome. ***

*** Will trade for a Dobbs, Knox, Disney, or Stetson 7 1/4 in most shades of grey. ***

PM me if you're interested in purchasing or trading. Cheers! :)

Brand: Dobbs
Model: Unknown
Size: 7 1/8
Crown Height: approx. 5 1/4" OC, 4" at front crease, 4" rear
Crown Opening: 7 3/4" x 6 1/4"
Crease: crow's foot / diamond
Ribbon: 1 15/16", black
Brim: 2", Guild Edge
Extras: Cushion-Aire sweatband, wind trolley

12DA6358.jpg

EF74F03F.jpg

0FC79D64.jpg

05083403.jpg

2499DE2F_zpsccc8e8e4.jpg

C97D14B0-orig_zps9de5c7cb.jpg

Last edited:

ojaw

A-List Customer
$65 shipped to Canada?
I'm a newbie obviously, but if you check my ebay (fornow2005) you'll see that I have a perfect buying and selling record.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic