Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: PRICE REDUCED! Art Fawcett 7 1/8 Fedora

MarkL

One of the Regulars
FS: Art Fawcett Fedora, size 7 1/8 Was $280, now $200!!!
I have a beautiful Art Fawcett Fedora for sale. It is a size 7 1/8 and has never been worn. The color is sand with a chocolate brown ribbon. The ribbon has an extra detailing, typical of many of Art's hats. The edge of the brim on this hat is bound in a color matching the hat. There is a removeable feather in the ribbon, too! Asking price is now $200.00 and I am happy to pay the shipping to anywhere within the United States. I am unable to upload photos here for some reason, but I am happy to send you pics of the hat via e-mail. My e-mail address is: mligett@gmail.com

DJH

I'll Lock Up
OK guys, here is Mark's beautiful VS hat. 200 bucks, heck, I'm tempted myself!

1220926823_CSNzH-L.jpg

1220926825_g2Xu2-L.jpg

1220926826_mCSDE-L.jpg

1220926831_QfHRv-L.jpg

balou2

New in Town
I'm curious...is the feather one that you keep, and transfer between hats? I'm looking for a couple different hat feathers...can you recommend a place?

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
I'm curious...is the feather one that you keep, and transfer between hats? I'm looking for a couple different hat feathers...can you recommend a place?
Sorry for being off topic - but Balou2 - I have a bunch of extra feathers I have pulled off of hats and put in a drawer. I'd be happy to send you a couple. PM me your address and what color you are looking for and I'll stick a couple in the mail to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou