Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Ralph Edwards PJ-27

Schnur_bohnen

New in Town
Hi all! New in Fedora Town (though have shamelessly lurked through various pages over the years) and want to post my desire to sell a Ralph Edwards PJ-27 jacket. It is currently on ebay and all details can be found here: http://goo.gl/BnOKnE
i-vJQHZj6-S.jpg
i-mTZ6zhz-S.jpg
i-8mhn82s-S.jpg

i-x724HcV-S.jpg
i-MThZcp9-S.jpg
i-Z4LcwHV-S.jpg

Asking $545

I'd love to chat or answer any questions folks may have about it (even if you aren't really interested in buying) just because it's a great jacket :)

MRB1248

Familiar Face
You may want to post measurements. It's a lot easier for us who are surfing from work where eBay is blocked. And the other cafe racer on here has 27" sleeves. If I had arms that long I could tie my shoes without bending over. But...I don't so still looking.

Schnur_bohnen

New in Town
Good point! Here's the info from the ebay posting
JACKET MEASUREMENTS:
23.5" Pit to Pit (front)
19" Shoulder to Shoulder (front)
20" Front Length
25" Back Length
24.5" Shoulder to End of Sleeve
20" Waist (laid flat, across front)

Also here is the link to the current ebay page as the original link is outdated: http://goo.gl/vz2PPe

MRB1248

Familiar Face
Just a little too small in the shoulders for me...thank God! Cause I am broke. But that's a nice jacket and I am not a moto jacket guy.

Schnur_bohnen

New in Town
Depending on how wide your shoulders actually are...you might be surprised. The jacket is not a very slim cut. The shoulder measurements are to the tip of the acromion across the front (top most point of the jacket where the sleeve joins the body). The sleeves being somewhat roomy for my scrawny arms may allow shoulder room for you! Just sayin

Schnur_bohnen

New in Town
bump. Less than 8 hrs left on ebay! I'd be willing to sell it to any forum member for $400, free S&H. I'm just a PM away!

This jacket is PERFECT for upcoming Fall weather!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou