Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: (Relisted) Boulet western boots and Red Wing boots

Picker

One of the Regulars
Barely worn (fewer than 10 hours, just enough to scuff the leather soles) Boulet 7058 western boots with the square toe and stockman heel, size 11 1/2. They sell new for over $200. $110 shipped in the lower 48. Unworn (outside my house) Red Wing 1137 boots, size 12. $60. Paypal preferred. Good prices for excellent condition boots. I have many satisfied customers on this forum. PM or contact me at adenny@numail.org.

Picker

One of the Regulars
These boots need to go. I can't wear them, and they're taking up room in my closet. Priced to move, shipped in the lower 48, including Paypal fees: letting the Boulets go for $85 and the Red Wings for $45. Great prices for practically new boots. Thanks for looking.

jimmer_5

Practically Family
By the way, if you have never heard of Boulet boots, you should. They are beautifully crafted, and as good or better than any western boot I have ever owned.

If these were my size it would be a sore temptation.

Picker

One of the Regulars
By the way, if you have never heard of Boulet boots, you should. They are beautifully crafted, and as good or better than any western boot I have ever owned.

If these were my size it would be a sore temptation.
Thanks, jimmer. They are indeed excellent boots, well made in Canada, in the old-world way things were made years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183