Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Resistol Western 4x Beaver 7 1/4 SOLD

Dave E

One of the Regulars
Bought this just about a year ago, but frankly I just never wear it. I toyed with trying a conversion to something non-Western, but it's just not going to happen so thought I'd sell it instead.

ResistolSide.jpg

ResistolLiner.jpg

ResistolSweatband.jpg

Resistol2.jpg

Size 7 1/4 (so 58cm), excellent condition. 4x Beaver as per sweatband. No holes, marks or problems anywhere. Liner and sweatband both perfect. Will come in a Resistol hat box, which I don't have picture of to hand.

Comes from a non-smoking and pet free home.

Hat is in the UK with me, and I would like £35 SOLD including UK postage. I can/will post outside the UK, but it will cost a few pounds extra to do so.

Last edited:

indyhan

Familiar Face
resistol wish

hey Dave E

i guess that hat would do a nice addition to my collection.
is it as white as it appears on the pics ? or is it light grey ?

i'm in france. would you consider shipping it to france?

cheers !

Sam Craig

One Too Many
Dave,

That would be so simple to convert ... a little shower action, some careful crown molding, a bit of light grey Petersham ribbon and a brim trim ....

Go to Youtube and check out the video of Roy Rogers shaping a western hat, you'll see how easy it is to change that crown with some cold water and I'm sure you can find someone where you are to shorten the brim to a nice 1940s-style width ... or take it on yourself.... just do a little at a time until you get the hang of it.

Resistols make GREAT tough fedoras.

Good luck,

Sam

Dave E

One of the Regulars
hey Dave E

i guess that hat would do a nice addition to my collection.
is it as white as it appears on the pics ? or is it light grey ?

i'm in france. would you consider shipping it to france?

cheers !

More pale grey than white, to be honest. I'd ship to France, would need to check how much extra it would cost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy