Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Simmons Bilt Cafe Racer Horween Chromexcel Steer 42 chest, unworn with tags

Corsair42

One of the Regulars
For sale:

Simmons Bilt Cafe Racer in Horween Chromexcel Havana Brown Steerhide. Size 42 chest. Unworn, new with tags.

Pictures can be seen here: Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253173925587

Jacket features shoulder gussets, talon sleeve zips, heavy duty universal main zip. One front zipped right hand side breast pocket. Two zipped hip pockets. No inside pockets. Cotton olive gabardine lining to body and olive military viscose lining to sleeves. Throat latch on collar is a double snap dirt racer style collar. Sleeve zips are to the side rather than underneath to allow for easier adjustment.

This has to be the most beautiful leather I've seen on a jacket and beats another jacket I have in horween chromexcel FQHH hands down. The photographs really do not do the colour and the texture justice. I'm only selling as I've miscalculated the waist size and I'm unable to get my back protector on underneath the jacket for motorcycle riding. I'm selling this to fund getting it remade with a little more room.

This would suit someone around 5'11 or above with a slim build and around a 32 waist.

Corsair42

One of the Regulars
I've added a buy it now price of £400. Once the bidding starts I think the buy it now price disappears and it becomes a bidding auction.

Bidding starts at £250 no reserve.

Corsair42

One of the Regulars
It is indeed and as soon as this sells I'm getting it remade, hopefully the hide will be as stunning and I can recommend the size 10 universal zip for anyone getting a motorcycle jacket made.

Corsair42

One of the Regulars
No problem:

Pit to pit across front: 22inches
Sleeves measured from shoulder seam at top to cuff edge around the outside top of the sleeve: 26 inches
Length at rear from base of collar to bottom hem in the back middle of the jacket: 27.5 inches
Shoulders at top rear seam to seam: 19 inches
Waist of jacket at bottom across the front when zipped from left to right: 19.25

This jacket would be a perfect fit for a slim six footer or above. I added an inch to the sleeves over the average as I intended to use it for riding and also, I've tended to find the heavier hides lose a little sleeve length once the sleeves crease and are fully broken in. At 26 inches they are almost a touch long and then after a month or so of wear they are perfect.

Corsair42

One of the Regulars
Auction ending in a few hours,

IMG_1506338088298.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner