Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Size 7 5/8 Stetson Western Royal OR style hat $100 shipped

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I received this a few days ago and it's too round oval and slightly too small for me. Nice hat, though pay attention to the issues listed below as it is not in perfect condition. The color is almost exactly the same as the Resistol San Antonio that I have. It's that nice vintage greyish silverbelly. The crown is very soft and malleable. The brim is stiff in the way vintage westerns are and not like modern cardboard hats. Not as soft as a vintage fedora but still much softer than a modern western.

Issues:

The hat has numerous light moth bites and tracks. Nothing you would see from far away and no holes passing through the felt but up close you will see them. Look at the final pictures to see photos of the worst of the mothing.

The hat was squashed in shipment to me so the front and back of the crown have wrinkle lines. These can be easily steamed out.

Measurements:
Brim width: 2 3/4"
Crown height (open): 5 1/2"
Crown opening front to back: 8 1/4"
Crown opening side to side: 6 7/8"
Circumference from ellipse calculator: 23.8"

IMG_6061.JPG

IMG_6066.JPG

IMG_6063.JPG

IMG_6060.JPG

IMG_6062.JPG

IMG_6058.JPG