Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - Stetson Silverbelly wide brim hat

Hoss & da Posse

One of the Regulars
I am moving some hats that do not (or never did) get enough head time to warrant the space they're taking up in the closet. This is a 40's era 3x Beaver Stetson, size 7 1/2 with a 3" brim and "Tailored Edge". There are a couple moth tracks and the sweat is loose. Tall, straight sides...not perfect but still plenty of wear left in it. $85 + shipping/OBO. Thanks, Hoss
IMG_3110.jpg

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3112.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

Last edited:

Hoss & da Posse

One of the Regulars
If any one is interested but doesn't like the price, make an offer...I won't be offended and am willing to deal. At the very least, we can always politely decline if a mutually agreeable number cannot be worked out...thanks, Hoss

Hoss & da Posse

One of the Regulars
I would be interested for everyday. How loose is the sweat band? John

I wear it as-is but wanted to make full disclosure. At one point, I toyed with the idea of getting the hat cleaned and re-blocked, the sweat sewn back in, trimming the brim down to 2 5/8 and adding an 1 1/2" grosgrain ribbon that would cover the majority of the moth damage...then decided to see if someone would like it as it was made before proceeding. It's a cool hat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24