Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Three PB Panamas

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am offering for sale three Panama Bob panamas. All are size 7 3/8.

{SOLD}The first is an Art Fawcett blocked Montecristi. It's blocked to a diamond with a burgundy ribbon. I'm asking $225 shipped CONUS.

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

{SOLD}The second is a Cuenca with a black ribbon. Asking price is $60 shipped CONUS

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

The third is a Gus Miller blocked semi-colado with two blue thinner ribbons, one medium blue and one navy blue. It's blocked to a teardrop. Asking price is $215 shipped CONUS.

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

These are all worn very little. I have since learned that I prefer other summer hats, and I am attempting to make room for hats that I do wear or that I will wear.

Thanks for looking.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, for the moment I have an Akubra Capricorn. When I received it I thought I wasn't going to like it, but I find the more I wear it the more I do like it. It's a plastic hat, but it's really light and sure does let the air flow through nicely.

I also ordered and received a milan from Miller Hats. I ordered my correct size, but it was too small when it got here. I returned it, and now I'm waiting for them to restock and send me a replacement. I did like the feel of the milan though. It's a sturdier, stiffer hat than the panamas are and feels more like a felt fedora.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures right now, but there are quite a few pictures of the Capricorn and similar hats posted here on the lounge as there are pictures of several of Miller's milan hats too.

Try this thread for the Capricorn:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=38186

and this one for the milans:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?p=759481&highlight=miller+milan#post759481
starting at about post #3130.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner