Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vanson Model AR3 - Size 44 (fit 42) - Sweden

GST

Familiar Face
Hi!

I have finally found out how to properly measure a jacket and post good quality photos here. So, here it comes.

I would like to sell my Vanson AR3 in black competition weight cowhide. It is basically the Model AR2 with the addition of CE rated detachable shoulder and elbow protectors.

I am based in Sweden and bought the jacket online from an official reseller in Germany for 850 euro (+ shipping) including the optional original Vanson back protector. The jacket is like new and has been worn literally three times (just too big for me).

Size is 44 but fits more like a 42 (see measurements below).

Shoulders - 48.5 cm / 19.0”
Pit-to-pit - 57.0 cm / 22.5”
Sleeves - 67.0 cm / 26.3”
Zip Length - 52.0 cm / 20.5“
Back Length - 67.3 cm / 26.5“

Asking 550 EUR including insured shipping to Europe.

BW4Ugsh.jpg

xZXRo6P.jpg

7XWZtog.jpg

spMrUNe.jpg

pFJE7C3.jpg

6ZwaSBl.jpg

Reactions: A-1
Best MC leather jacket you can get. Best looking one, too. Even better with armour. Somehow. ❤❤❤

GST

Familiar Face
Best MC leather jacket you can get. Best looking one, too. Even better with armour. Somehow. ❤❤❤

I do agree. This is for me the MC jacket. Front is style (short and clean). Back is function (large back action, long kidney panel). I wish I got the fit right.

Also, the armor pieces are attached to the leather (with velcro) leaving the lining untouched. Very smart! Indeed, the annoying thing with my leather Belstaff Trialmaster is that the armor pockets are in the lining and the elbow protectors do not always stay in place.

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
I have a slightly customised version of this same jacket. It's good stuff - heavy-duty all-American classic-style hardcore armoured leather jacket, can't get better. And yes, once you have the amor pads aligned properly, they do stay in place well. Somebody pick it up, well worth it!

Reactions: GST

GST

Familiar Face
Last call!

Reduced to 500 EUR including Paypal and shipping to Europe.

Valid for the next 48h.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy