Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS:Viberg Engineer Boots Sz 10 Black

Elephantman

New in Town
It breaks my heart but I have to sell this beautiful pair of Viberg Engineer Boots. Hunted for them for quite a while but never got really happy with them since they are too wide for my feet.
Asking 550$ for these beauties plus shippment fro Switzerland. Feel free to ask any questions
DSC02329.JPG
DSC02328.JPG
DSC02331.JPG
DSC02334.JPG
DSC02337.JPG

Elephantman

New in Town
Yes, you're posting in the the Outerwear and Workwear sub-forum. FS listings should be in the Classifieds sub-forum.

Not a big deal as it happens from time to time. Perhaps a bartender (@Peacoat or @Edward ) can help and move?
I am very sorry about that and thank you very much for the hint. But as I am new in town I have no clue how to move the thread. If desired I can delete it and start a new one in the right section.

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
I am very sorry about that and thank you very much for the hint. But as I am new in town I have no clue how to move the thread. If desired I can delete it and start a new one in the right section.
No worries. The two users I tagged are moderators/admins and may be able to move the post for you to the Classifieds. Give it a day or so, and if it hasn't been moved by then you can create a new one in the Classifieds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner