Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vintage Borsalino & Stetson Sovereign Twenty

Jasper Johns

New in Town
Borsalino -- 1960's Era, Stunning Example. Gorgeous Medium Grey. Size 7 1/4+ (close to a 7 3/8). Cool 1 3/4" Brim. Leather is Supple and Soft. Looks like it's right out of an Antonioni Movie. My e-mail: tomjfoley @ yahoo .com
PRICE REDUCED AGAIN $135 Priority Shipped in CONUS. ;)

NEW PICS:

DSC_3734.jpg

DSC_3736.jpg

DSC_3738.jpg

DSC_3735.jpg

DSC_3752.jpg

DSC_3748.jpg

DSC_3751.jpg

DSC_3750.jpg

Stetson Sovereign "Twenty" Mode Edge -- Vintage. Near Mint -- in fact, it was a display hat and appears unworn. Aside from a little nick in the cool Turquoise Headband, it's perfect. There's no Size Tag -- but looks to be a 7.
$75 Shipped. SOLD

DSC01026.jpg

Last edited:

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
I'd like to buy the stetson from you. Tried sending a PM but you can't accept yet. Let me know your paypal and I'll send the payment or your email address so I can shoot you a line and do the transaction privately. Thanks-

Last edited:

Jasper Johns

New in Town
That borsalino looks vaguely familiar . Why are you selling it ?

I love it... I'm a 7.5 -- I was hoping it would fit, but I was pushing the laws of nature... a tad small for me. Someone else will be very happy.

I'd like to buy the stetson from you. Tried sending a PM but you can't accept yet. Let me know your paypal and I'll send the payment or your email address so I can shoot you a line and do the transaction privately. Thanks-

Hey, it's yours.

Shoot me and email and I'll send you my PP.

DSC01027.jpg

DSC_3729.jpg

DSC_3731.jpg

DSC_3730.jpg

;)

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
You looking to compete with my peach ribbon Ale or (which I think most likely) will the Turquoise pug have a short lifespan? :D

Iyor

One of the Regulars
Ale, if you're not going to use that turquoise band I'd gladly buy it from you. You can send me a pm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy