Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - Vintage Resistol Western 4X Felt - Black - Size 7-1/2 LO

TPD166

One Too Many
FOR SALE – Vintage Resistol “Topeka” 4X felt western hat, size 7-1/2 long oval. The hat is black and has the original deep teardrop crown that is about 5” tall and also has pencil-curl raw-edge brim that is about 3.25” (not including the curl) wide. This felt is a nice quality and is very soft (more like a dress hat than normally stiff westerns). I would guess-timate this hat is from the late 1960s or early 70s and is in excellent condition. Judging by the liner, it appears to have been worn very little if at all. The hat came to me without the original ribbon band and I replaced it with a new ¾” floral tooled black leather band (that cost about $30). Overall a beautiful and quality-made vintage western – but I am moving and need to down-size (and have more black hats than I get the opportunity to wear). Asking $80.00 shipped in the U.S. If you have any questions or are interested, please send me an email through TFL (preferred contact) or send me a PM.

RJR

Look on Ebay,Tom.There's a seller doing the tooled leather bands in 1/2"&3/4".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn