Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - VS Sportaire & Optimo Sea Mist 7 1/2

StylinLA

Familiar Face
After just over a year of being into hats, there are two in my collection that while fine hats, just don't work for me and how I wear hats.

I'm looking to sell the pair to one buyer for $350 to finance another VS.

First up, an Optimo in a color they call Sea Mist which is pretty much a dead on match to VS Blue Smoke felt chip. Crown ribbon is black.

Size is standard Optimo 7 1/2. 2 1/2-inch brim. (Long oval would be my guess- I was not sized by Optimo and fit is great.)
OptimoSeaMist.jpg

Next up, my first VS, the standard "Sportaire" in dark moss. 2 1/2 inch brim. As a VS hat, it is of course custom sized, but given that I have a few Optimos in their standard 7 1/2, it's pretty much got to be about a 7 1/2. Barely worn. Color and high crown just don't work for me.

VSSportaire.jpg

StylinLA

Familiar Face
It's no "fire sale" - I'm itchy for a new hat and just realized these two are not working for me. They're in great shape. The Optimo has been worn a bit, the VS barely. The color just didn't work for me as well as I thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn