Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Wested Indy and Dr Who Jackets

Dave E

One of the Regulars
Two jackets up for sale, both are in the UK with me.

Indy jacket was a custom order, cowhide with a little extra length in the body, it's a Last Crusade jacket.

INdyFront.jpg

IndyBack.jpg

IndyInner.jpg

Size is marked as 38, which feels about right. Measurements are 19" across the shoulder from seam to seam, 22" pit to pit internally, 24" down the sleeve from shoulder seam to cuff and 26.5"/28" down the back with/without the collar. Good weight cowhide with cotton lining (satin in sleeves), two interior pockets. I bought it new 15 months ago and it hasn't been worn much at all, barely starting to break in really. No marks or scuffs anywhere and the lining is completely intact. I'd like £100 posted, please.

Second is a Dr Who/Das Boot jacket, marked size Small.

DrWhoFront.jpg

DrWhoBack.jpg

DrWhoInner.jpg

Sizing is about a 38-40" chest. Solid, heavy jacket in cowhide (looks/feels like the same hide as the Indy jacket actually), with satin lining. Single interior pocket. Measurements are 18"across the shoulder from seam to seam, 22" pit to pit internally, 25" down the sleeve from shoulder seam to cuff and 31"/33" down the back with/without the collar. I bought it new 10 months ago and haven't worn it more than half a dozen or so times. No marks or scuffs anywhere and lining is completely intact. I'd like £95 posted, please.

Ours is a pet free, non-smoking household, so no animal hair or smoky smells on either. Sorry for the not fabulous photos, I'll see if I can get some better ones during the day tomorrow.

Postage is within the UK, I will post outside the UK, but it will cost more depending on where to. Parcel weights are enough that it could be quite a lot more. Payment by bank transfer or cheque, ideally. Paypal if the fees are covered.

Last edited:

Dave E

One of the Regulars
I may be interested in the German pea coat/ Dr. Who jacket. What oz. weight leather is used to make the jacket?

I'm afraid I don't know. All I know is that it is cow hide, as that's the only information that Wested gave me when I ordered it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran