Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Windward brown horsehide jacket w/muton collar Size 42

buler

I'll Lock Up
For Sale: Windward Outdoor Clothing brown horsehide jacket w/muton collar and sheepskin lining

Condition - the only issue is a small area of the muton collar where the fur has pulled away, but it all appears to still be there and attached (see pics)

Zipper is probably a replacement (I'm not expert, but it looks like a newer YKK than what the jacket would have, I could be wrong)

1 angle chest pocket and 2 hand warmer pockets

Size 42 - also see measurements (jacket measured laying flat; sleeves are shoulder seam to end of cuff, length is collar seam to bottom)

Remember it's lined with sheepskin, I'm 5' 11" and 185lbs and it fits me just perfect.

Asking $165 + shipping

jacket_measurements.JPG

attachment.php

windward_1.jpg

windward_2.jpg

windward_3.jpg

windward_4.jpg

windward_5.jpg

windward_6.jpg

windward_7.jpg

windward_8.jpg

windward_9.jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Very nice jacket/price. I'd be talking but it just won't fit me. I own a lot of 50s vintage leathers, catalog brands and others. I find the Winward to be of the highest quality of that era jackets. Whoever made their jackets was top line. The YKK zipper would be a replacement. I had a YKK put in a Winward I own. Unless you provide a zipper that is what leather workers use. They do work better than most zippers. Nice jacket.

Terry

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Wow. Looks like the lengths are alright on this one for me! It might be a bit large though, but I don't know if the sheepskin lining would slim it up. I'm 150 lbs.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Wow. Looks like the lengths are alright on this one for me! It might be a bit large though, but I don't know if the sheepskin lining would slim it up. I'm 150 lbs.

It's pretty slim fit cut. For me, at 185 lbs, it fits just snug with a t-shirt. Would be tight for me with a sweatshirt. Might drape on you just right.

B

nick123

I'll Lock Up
It's pretty slim fit cut. For me, at 185 lbs, it fits just snug with a t-shirt. Would be tight for me with a sweatshirt. Might drape on you just right.

B

It might not matter, but the only concern I have is the 20" shoulder measurement. That's a stretch for me, who usually takes between 18"-19" across. How do the shoulders feel on you? Roomy/snug? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy