Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Garrison Hatters

RJR

I have one of David's Raiders hats as well,its very well done and has a particularly nice sweat.Pricing is very reasonable;see his website.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I spoke with David a few times over the phone. He's a real nice guy. He's done a lot of research on the Indy hats and has them down probably better than most of the other custom hatters. Like John Penman, Dave Garrison also did some training under Steve Delk. I particularly like his Alan Ladd "China" hat, (another Indyish type fedora from the 1940s movie of the same name)...and yes, his prices are very reasonable for a custom made hat.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David Garrision makes super hats - mine is a Raiders. The rabbit version used to be about $175 so a super bargain - a little higher now. Here's the pricing page

smugshot_434845-L.jpg

smugshot_1421085-L.jpg

Pretty tough too

smugshot_2025333-L.jpg

Last edited:

peterh

New in Town
David Garrision makes super hats - mine is a Raiders. The rabbit version used to be about $175 so a super bargain - a little higher now. Here's the pricing page

smugshot_434845-L.jpg

smugshot_1421085-L.jpg

Pretty tough too

smugshot_2025333-L.jpg

Nice looking hat, I went for the Beaver felt as I'm constantly in the mountains and by all accounts it'll stand up to the elements a little better. When I say elements I really mean rain forest, snow storms and scorching sun. Pete

peterh

New in Town
My second Fedora in the Raiders style from David at Garrison Hatters will be shipped from the good old US of A to me in Aotearoa (Land of the long white cloud) OR as it's commonly know as New Zealand, very shortly. This time I opted for the gray felt, again in beaver, for the smarter look around town. I believe you should buy once and buy well, David's hats stand out amongst the crowd, his service is impeccable, basically, he gets it right first time. Check out his website here www.garrisonhatters.com

Pete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn