Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

German DRK Nurse Repro

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Does anybody know where a gal can get herself a German DRK Nurse uniform (repro) along with all the insig?

I had my eye on www.nhuniforms.com but it doesn't seem to be working anymore, now that I am ready to go ahead and start buying!

Thanks everyone.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Try Vanessa and Lauren.

I remember some of their reenactor photos in the WWII room showed ladies dressed as German nurses, so they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
The link you posted is the same passed on to me by the German unit I know.. bummer it's not working anymore... I wanted to get one too!

Snookie

Practically Family
I played on that website, and you can find some direct contact info. Go to FormsDocs/, and then download the order form. At the bottom it lists an email address and street address for the company. Maybe you can contact them directly to purchase even though their website isn't available?

Good luck!

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Maybe it's just down at the moment Lauren - we'll have to keep checking! I have also posted a message in a reenactment forum, so if I hear anything then I will let you know!

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Snookie said:
I played on that website, and you can find some direct contact info. Go to FormsDocs/, and then download the order form. At the bottom it lists an email address and street address for the company. Maybe you can contact them directly to purchase even though their website isn't available?

Good luck!

Spooky, I just done that very thing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn