Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Giant Head Club?

My hat size is a 63. Can anyone beat me?

Sure. Like everything about the human condition, there's always somebody bigger, smarter, faster, etc.
I'm also about a 63. There has been an inquiry here this year for a size 8-1/4, if memory serves. Welcome to the club. It's frustrating, but you do need room for all that knowledge you've been accumulating...

Good luck finding hats to fit, my friend.

Maybe we should begin a cooperative effort to rotate those xxl hats among us...

As to a "Giant-Head-Club"... may I also suggest, the "Well-endowed Braincase Bunch."

Last edited:

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Hello big heads. I am a tinny 61. That said we at Delmonico hatter love big heads. We try our best to order for the larger sizes and beg and cajole our suppliers our to make big sizes. To get the best selection try to buy at the beginning of a season.

This week we got in over 150 Stetsons from Hatco. One of the fun parts of a big order is seeing what boo boos are made in filling it. This batch had a treat for the large of head. We have two black Stetson Temples in size 8 (64). What is so strange about that? Someone was not paying attention and put them in a teardrop block instead of a centerdent block. These are one (well two) of a kind hats. We will be sending them back to Hatco in a week or two. If you want one or two of them call our store 1-866-470-HATS (4287) and ask about our strange Stetsons.

Jeff
Living the Dream at
Delmonico Hatter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR