Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Golden Era cigar/cigarette/pipe lighters

Naphtali

Practically Family
FYI for Loungers.

While my cigar consumption is fewer than 20/year - egregiously good taste translates to bankruptcy were my consumption to rise - I keep a lighter on me all the time. I do not care for butane lighters. Zippos lose fuel at a high rate, and everybody has one.

I recently saw a "neat-o" Imco lighter and was favorably impressed. When I attempted to buy a new one, I discovered Imco is out of business. New Old Stock and well maintained used Imcos' price range is between high and you-must-be-joking. . . . I found a source for New Old Stock Model 6700s, Imco's top of the line "neat-o" style and ordered six.

For anyone who has interest, I spoke with Gerald at Charley's Surplus in Chicago http://www.charleyssurplus.com/. Their price for each is $5.95. I have no idea how many they have in stock. But whatever that number is, when the supply is exhausted, that's that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy