Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good hat cleaner & blocker in Saint Paul, MN

hdrsnr

New in Town
A dog named "Doc" jumped through my car window into the back seat, flipped over my leather fedora, plopped a new container full of yougurt inside the hat, and proceded to try to get to the yougurt.

By the time I discovered the mess, my hat didn't look too good. I searched up and down to find someone who would take this on and finally found just the right place -- possibly the only one in the Twin Cities:

Hamline Cleaners
"House of Quality Cleaning"
Hats Cleaned & Blocked
649 No Snelling Ave; Saint Paul, MN 55104
651-644-5885.

These people are excellent! But they have no website. So I told them I would give them a plug on the interenet. Here it is!

There were some independent posts that said that they are an outstanding cleaners, as well!

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
How can ANY business NOT have a website these days?? Seriously! That is a SERIOUS breach of good business sense.

Huh. I bet an awful lot of local dry cleaners don't have Web sites.
Anyway, it sounds like a place that goes back a few years.

Land-O-LakesGal said:
A dame that knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up.
-Mae West
Hm, I'm not sure if this protects the dame who doesn't want to get tied up or warns the dame who does...

BTW, hdrsnr, I'd be interested in seeing the result if you ever get a felt hat cleaned and blocked there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner