Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good tailor in LA area?

StanleyVanBuren

Dunno if this is the right forum for this, but I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good modestly-priced tailor in the LA area. I'm in Pacific Palisades so someone in West LA/Brentwood/Santa Monica would be great but I'm willing to drive further in if its for the right guy.

I'm currently a student & so functioning off a limited budget. I've got a few off-the-peg suits and some reasonably nice dress shirts I've picked up in the UK.

As a very thin guy, I'm a fan of slim-fit suits and shirts; clothing that fits relatively close to my body whilst still being masculine in appearance. I'm looking for a tailor who can make the type of adjustments to my clothes that I'm looking for and have really no idea how to select the right guy. So does anyone in the area have anyone they can recommend or at least some tips on how to select the right guy out of the blue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot