Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Wear / Diamond Dave A-2 project Acme (Aero) 21996

Tibor

One of the Regulars
- SOLD -

Hi Everyone,

I just picked this up. This is Dave's new project with GW patterns where he works some magic on steer hide and makes an Acme (Aero) 21996 out of it. I was really curious to see what he'd done with the hide. He's done a fantastic job with this steer hide and it's absolutely spot-on vintage and feels broken in out of the box. Just like John's combat clone line, it's already got some patina from the shop.

My problem is I ordered my usual size 44, but this came in as a veerrry '40s vintage fit and I'm not a 40's vintage guy. Dave generously offered to make a new one but I think I've satisfied my curiosity and I think my jacket order with John will be coming up maybe this summer, so rather than fill the closet I thought I'd look for a needy size 42 guy here.

Some measurements:
Chest: 23"
Sleeve: 25.5"
Shoulders: 18"
Back: 26"

The tag is still on and I've only just tried it on and will send it in the box it came in. I'd like $675 and I'll cover the shipping.

GWDD-front.jpg
GWDD-frontsun2.jpg
GWDD-zip.jpg
GWDD-label.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Man!
If ever I was in the market for an A-2, these are the ones I'd get......
My wallet is happy it's too big for me, but best of luck with the sale!
Should go fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner