Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Graham Thompson Optimo Milan Size 7 1/8-71/4 @ $175 or Best Offer

singlechange

One of the Regulars
Preowned Graham Thompson OPTIMO Fine Hats Milan. No size label anywhere. I believe it fits between size 7 1/8 and 7 1/4. Hat opening is 7 7/8 inches long and 6 1/4 inches wide. Very clean. Very good condition with no stains or creases in leather band. No breaks or cracks in milan. The leather is supple. I do not know how old the hat is. Includes an extra blue ribbon and a grey ribbon and original hat box.
Brim: 2 1/8 inches in front and back; 2 1/4 inches at both sides.
Crown: 4 1/4 inches.
Ribbon: 1 1/2 inches.
Leather sweatband: 1 1/2 inches.
Asking $125.00 or Best Offer plus shipping $20.00 within continental U.S.A.

NOW REDUCED to $125.00...............

Last edited:

singlechange

One of the Regulars
qky6Sw.jpg
Jxo5oR.jpg
FvBuCt.jpg
1 Graham Thompson Milan 002.JPG
Photographs are here......
hoA3VY.jpg

Last edited:

konadog

Practically Family
whoever bought this hat seriously scored. i own one of these and it's like no other. well worth retail, let alone at a 1/3 of retail.

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
Well, there's a fair chance it'll come up again. I'm a true 7 1/8 long oval, and this seems like a slightly small 7 1/8 regular oval. The 7 7/8 long axis seems like it's 1/4" short for me... so we'll see. I've never owned a fancy straw, and at this price, it was worth a gamble. Depending on how stiff it is.. it may work, or it may not.

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
Well singlechange was right - fits like a big 7 1/8 RO. I might be afraid to wear it in a strong gale, but otherwise it's a winner. And amazing quality. Just great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany