Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gray Optimo Fedora,7 3/8

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Gray bound-edge Optimo Fedora
(Click the orange text for the link!)

There are some amazing hats to be had out there--of course you have the vintage hat-makers of old, and then you have today's amazing custom hat makers. Let's be clear, though: the first name in today's quality production hat makers is Optimo Hats of Chicago. With their high standards and quality materials, Optimo makes a beautiful hat.

Here's your chance to get a real deal on a $600 Optimo hat. This 100% fur felt classic gray hat with black ribbon sports a 1/4" bound edge, giving it a timeless feel, almost like a Stetson Whippet. The crown offers the fantastic slight taper that Optimo has become known for, so you get modern style with a classic shape. Get this gorgeous hat before it's gone! With no moth bites or odors to this lovely hat, it's ready to wear the moment you get it, so get this lid on your head today.

Crown: 4 1/2" as creased
Brim: 2 1/2"
Ribbon: 1 1/2"
Head opening: 8 1/4" x 6 3/4

Note: I do not own a hat circumferencing tool, and so I'm not offering a circumference measurement.

Good luck, and thanks!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Nice hat, at least some one is bidding, you know maybe at the last minute you will have a typical flurry of bids and make out getting a decent sale price?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot