Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Green Hornet comic

RBH

Bartender
While waiting for the new film, this might be nice.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/12/25/a-look-at-kevin-smiths-green-hornet-film-turned-comic/

hornetcover3550x825.jpg

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
I'm a big Hornet fan. I have a lot of the radio shows on LP, cassette and CD.
I've also collected various Green Hornet comics whilst growing up.
I'll definately buy the new comic.
Here's hoping it's good.:)

Sincerely,
The Green Wolf

BruceTracy

One of the Regulars
I'm quite interested to see what the upcoming Green Hornet movie, starring Seth Rogen ([huh]) as the title character, will be like.

Leesensei

One of the Regulars
Wally_Hood said:
Seth Rogan? Is it being remade as The Green Slacker?

Yes it is true. Seth Rogen will be playing the Green Hornet in the new film due out next year. This has to be the worst casting choice in the history of Hollywood. It's kind of like if they had chosen Don Knotts to play Sam Spade! :eek:

At least the comics should be interesting. Dynamite is actually putting out three different Green Hornet Comics. They will have the Kevin Smith comic, One by Brett Mathews, and the one I am most interested in will be The Green Hornet: Year one which is by Matt Wagner and will be set in the 1930's.

Lee

Leesensei

One of the Regulars
Moonstone books also has a series of books coming out featuring the Green Hornet. These will not be comics, but rather will be collections of short stories.

Lee

GH_IMAGE_ONE_lg.jpg

GHhardcover-100.jpg
Green-Hornet_Film-Noir-Cover_with-c.jpg

Leesensei

One of the Regulars
Wally_Hood said:
This looks mighty fine, especially as it's set in the proper era.

By the way, Leesensei, is the "sensei" part of your name the same as the Japanese word for teacher/older person?

Hey who are you calling older! :p

Yes I am a martial arts instructor, and that has been my screen name since I first got on the internet. I guess since I have been training in the martial arts since the seventies, the older comment is somewhat deserved! :)

Lee

RBH

Bartender
I ran across this on youtube. Pretty neat.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O6baKbRQrt4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O6baKbRQrt4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

High Pockets

Practically Family
Thanks for finding that and posting it Rusty, I liked it.
What's the latest news anyone's heard about the not-so-much anticipated Seth Rogan project?

Oh yeah,....these aren't worth much but I sure am glad I hung on to them.

100_0130.jpg

Leesensei

One of the Regulars
Here is a cover for the new Green Hornet: year One comic, by Matt Wagner. I think this one is really going to be excellent. It is great to see a Golden Age Hero still going strong!
Lee

GHYearOne01RossSMALL.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy