Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Guerra and Melegari melusine

David Bresch

Familiar Face

Prairie Shade

A-List Customer
I have a Salento

Have for several years and I think it is one of my top 3-4 hats. Just my opinion, but for a modern hatter, it is very good. I purchased mine from Miller and have no complaints. Hope this helps.

riccardo

Practically Family
Hi to all,
the "italian fedora" is wonderful, for me. I like it very much, thanks for pics.
For Guerra hat, I think you could mail to mr. Sergio Anzani at Cappelleria Melegari.He is a very nice person, I'm sure he could help you.

Best regards.
Riccardo.

Achille

Familiar Face
riccardo said:
Hi to all,
the "italian fedora" is wonderful, for me. I like it very much, thanks for pics.
For Guerra hat, I think you could mail to mr. Sergio Anzani at Cappelleria Melegari.He is a very nice person, I'm sure he could help you.

Hello Riccardo,
Do you think that Cappelleria Melegari have Guerra hats. I did'nt see it on their website?
I'm interested in this info because in France it's pretty rare to find a shop with this brand. And when they have it they only have 2 or 3 models.

Thanks
J.M.

riccardo

Practically Family
Achille said:
Hello Riccardo,
Do you think that Cappelleria Melegari have Guerra hats. I did'nt see it on their website?
I'm interested in this info because in France it's pretty rare to find a shop with this brand. And when they have it they only have 2 or 3 models.

Thanks
J.M.

I think you could post them, sergio anzani is a very nice person, he could help you!
Best regards.
Riccardo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters