Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gustin Jeans Selvage Denim made in SF

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
So a sum up of my Gustin stuff:

Indigo/Indigo slim - got them
The Slate straight - has shipped
Grey OCDB - sent back
Red navy gingham - has shipped
Grey ember flanell - ships in november
Simple wallet saddle brown - got it
Classic belt - got it (bought from Butte)

I had a Heavy Japan almost done deal but the person selling them changed his mind in the last minute. Since the indy/indy wont give me what I want, Im looking for another pair of darker blue jeans to fade. The Okayamas looks good but too much cross-streaks for me.

You want some Gustins? You want $20 off? Well please allow me to give you $20 on your first Gustin purchase (and when you do, I get $20 off on my next purchase)
All you really need to do is clickety-click this link:
https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/5759

Yeah......... i love the blue fadecolor but really dont like the streaks.......a shame...they look incredible apart from that.

The streaks had me hesitate at first too. We'll see. Hoping they're not too crazy ;)
Btw, if you want to expedite the aging of the belt, put some Pecards on it. It will darken and start to "brown" some.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Scott, did you go with the straight or slim jeans? I would be interested in hearing others' experience who have both straight or slim and can contrast differences in fit and how the two feel differently when worn. My first Gustin (#19 the American) should arrive tomorrow. Theoretically speaking, I needed a size 37 but had to go with a 38 since 37 is not made by Gustin, and 36 would likely be too tight. I did run my numbers through Gustin's customer service that advised 38 rather than 36 in my case. For what it's worth, I have found their customer service to be helpful, polite, and timely.

Scott, did you go with the straight or slim jeans? I would be interested in hearing others' experience who have both straight or slim and can contrast differences in fit and how the two feel differently when worn. My first Gustin (#19 the American) should arrive tomorrow. Theoretically speaking, I needed a size 37 but had to go with a 38 since 37 is not made by Gustin, and 36 would likely be too tight. I did run my numbers through Gustin's customer service that advised 38 rather than 36 in my case. For what it's worth, I have found their customer service to be helpful, polite, and timely.

Richard. I got straights. I'm relatively trim, but I don't like "skinny" jeans. I would be willing to try some slims since their prices are reasonable. Maybe someone here might have both and can comment.

Richard. I got straights. I'm relatively trim, but I don't like "skinny" jeans. I would be willing to try some slims since their prices are reasonable. Maybe someone here might have both and can comment.

How are the Gustin straights vs the 316 straights?

And that's my only gripe... I would love the option of a shorter inseam... I have to send them to NYC to have a chain stitched hem put on..at $25 a clip

I'd feel bad except I'm so sick of a lifetime of too-small clothes that I have to relish the long length.

indigoeagle

One of the Regulars
I got the Heavy Japans (15oz) from their Kickstarter in 32 Straight. Beautiful fabric, but unfortunately the waist is too small for me.
Let me know if anyone's interested.

indigoeagle

One of the Regulars

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
Got my slates in straight yesterday. I didnt like the fit, they are too baggy compared to the indy slims. I hotsoaked them. Lets see if it helped.

In the meantime the Naturals are back!!!!!!
1a.47.jpg

I got a pair.
Get one you too.

You know you want to.

Use this link for $ off:
https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/5759

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn