Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handmade classic skinner knife with buffalo horn

andy richards

Practically Family
For sale is this classic skinner / outdoor knife with buffalo horn bolted and glued exact to the steel, no spaces or seams. The knife is made by me with no use of machinery except for drilling holes for the bolts. The knife is made of 5 mm (.325 inch) thick O-1 steel. Overall length 7 inch. Not sharpened yet. There still are some very minor scratches to be seen on the knife, but this gives a true "hand-made" look and not a computerized cut factory knife. Over 25 hours of hand labour in this knife... If you want more information, please PM me. The knife can be send world-wide. If one of the US FL-members want to buy the knife, I can take it with me sunday may 13th 2012 as I will be in LA area for a couple of days, and send it from an US post office. No sheath, but if you want one I recommend www.martinsheaths.com .Looking for only $ 150,- as this is a hobby for me and I can buy some new steel and coffee for next project.
Cheers,
Andy

IMG_4379.jpg

IMG-20120506-00262.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner