Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Easter!!

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Happy Easter to you too, my friend.
When all is said and done, this emergency will likely have caused me to put on a few kilos. Apparently my wife and I deal with stress and uncertainty by cooking gourmet meals. :) Today I listened virtually to the sermon at our church. The message was uplifting and proactive. We also listened yesterday to Andrea Bochelli’s (sp?) live concert from Milano. Very moving. Wishing everyone a happy Easter season!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Throughout Lent I have been so bored,
Missing the whiskies that haven't been poured,
But now my abstinence ends
Me and whiskies are friends
Tomorrow, I could be as drunk as a Lord!

Actually I won't be inebriate it's just poetic licence and all that.
Happy Easter to you all.

Turnip

Many folks already completed dying some eggs for the coming holidays.

defense-divas-groin-kick-woman-self-defense.jpg

Tiki Tom

Happy Easter. Started the day with a nice little brunch of soft boiled eggs, fruit salad and sweet Easter bread (Osterpinze). There may have been some of the local sparkling wine involved too. Later it will be roast leg of lamb with Spargel (asparagus), which arrived at the market just in time. Weather is changeable... one of those “all four seasons in one day” type of days. But the tulips are coming up. I can hear the church bells ringing as I type this. Happy Easter!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff