Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Foofoogal

Banned
2 threads going but bears repeating.
Happy New Year 2010 and agree good riddance 2009.

Now on to my cabbage, blackeyed peas, cornbread and honey wants sausage instead of pork ribs dinner today.

Pennies, Dollars, and Gold!!
Wealthy woman. lol

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Happy New Year to Loungers around the globe- trying to explain the FL to someone is like Pops' explanation of jazz: if you have to ask, you'll never get it. We all in one way, shape, or form share the enthusiasm, and long may it prosper.

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
2100-3.jpg
[/IMG]

Greyfox

One of the Regulars
Happy New Year to all of you. Looking forward to getting to know more of you and perhaps even meet some of you in person in 2010.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Happy New Year to all!

It is the morning of the 2nd here Down Under so thankfully my hangover from yesterday has gone :)

The Big Dogma

New in Town
It was cold the night 2010 crept in. I was in my office trying to forget 2009 but the new year arrived just as heartless and cold as the first day of January.... This leaves me with a dilemma... Do I take the case or tell the New Year to blow town???

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
And what a swell New year's Eve it was!

First, I got seriously overpaid to play 2 hours with my band...

Then, off to San Francisco's Davies Symphony Hall for the balloon drop with the fabulous 30s sounds of the Peter Mintun Orchestra...

Then, off to the Church of Sinatra where I got to party with Fedorans - FedoraGent, PDX Vintagette, Guttersnipe and more! What fun!

Then, the annual Hair of the Dog Lingerie Lounge the next afternoon... today is recovery day, tomorrow YET another great party!

So far, I am liking 2010. What did the rest of you do on NYE?

The3RDMan

New in Town
newyears2.jpg

Here's to you all!!

May 2010 bring us Peace, Love , Happiness, and lots of laughs,too!!

(hic)

P5640blouson

One of the Regulars
From my collection to yours, happy new year!. May you all have a year filled with achievements of perfect style, materials, function, provenance, and not the least, fit!

Classic, A-1 inspired with horn buttons, trim fit, north african lamb, polyamide lining, ergo pockets inside and out, hidden pockets in side seam, German/Italian designed, bulgarian sewn. An international collaboration.
leatherfit.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn