• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Harry & Edna on the Wireless

Discussion in 'Radio' started by Warden, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Warden

Warden One Too Many

Poor old Harry has been a bit 'Tom and Dick' so we have not recorded a new show for a couple of weeks. Things are thankfully getting back to normal now & we managed to record a new Harry & Edna on the Wireless.

In this programme we are joined by author Ben Morton, enjoy the show by listening on line by clicking here.

2. Warden

Warden One Too Many

Real treat for this weeks Harry & Edna on the Wireless, joining us in the studio was The Three Belles.

The show is online for you to enjoy, just click here

[​IMG]

3. Warden

Warden One Too Many

Chums it has been a while since I updated this thread with our latest Harry & Edna on the Wireless radio shows.

This week Charlie White from Restoration Cake joined us, you can hear the show simply by clicking the link here

[​IMG]

4. Warden

Warden One Too Many

5. Warden

Warden One Too Many

6. Gosh..
    I've got a lot of catching up to do.. better get to it. :yo:

7. Warden

Warden One Too Many

chums, it has been a while but if your into Big Band, then we have a cracking show, with guest Debbie Curtis who is the UK's only full time Big Band leader.

Do have a listen to the show by clicking here

[​IMG]

8. Warden

Warden One Too Many

Chums, this week, Harry & Edna go all 1950s as we venture into the Atomic age

Listen to the show on line by clicking here

[​IMG]

9. Warden

Warden One Too Many

10. Warden

Warden One Too Many

Chums, the latest Harry & Edna on the Wireless is online for you to enjoy. This week we are joined by the Ricky Hunter Big Band featuring vocalist Jayne Darling

You can hear the show by clicking here

[​IMG]

11. I'm catching up... :d

12. Warden

Warden One Too Many

Chums, sorry not been on line for a while, but thought you might enjoy this cracking Harry & Edna on the Wireless featuring the participants of History Live, one of the top history / re-enactment festivals in Great Britain.

Click on the link to enjoy

http://www.mixcloud.com/harryandedna/history-live-2014/

[​IMG]

13. Warden

Warden One Too Many

I say, it has been a while, so thought I would update this thread.

We recently recorded this Harry & Edna on the Wireless & what makes this show a cracker is the guest. Author Carol Harris and she is talking about the role of the WVS (Women's Voluntary Service) in WW2.

To listen to the show click on the link below

http://www.mixcloud.com/harryandedna/author-carol-harris-the-wvs/

14. Warden

Warden One Too Many

15. Warden

Warden One Too Many

It has been a while since I updated this thread, we are still broadcasting Harry & Edna on the Wireless and this week, as it is Remembrance Sunday in the UK we spent the day with the British Army Parachute Regiment.

You can hear the show via the Internet by clicking here

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  16. Warden

Warden One Too Many

Well it has been a while since I updated this thread, all the previous shows are on the Harry & Edna listen again, just click here to listen.

17. Warden

Warden One Too Many

I cannot believe I have not popped in the Lounge for such a long time. So what is there to tell you? Well Harry & Edna on the Wireless is still giving listeners a weekly snap shot of the current British vintage scene.

This week we were joined by vintage retailers 'Bohemian Finds'. Click here to hear the show.

[​IMG]

18. Warden

Warden One Too Many

Wot ho chums it has been a while since I posted in this thread.

Just to mention Harry & Edna have appeared in the press

[​IMG]

19. 3fingers

3fingers A-List Customer

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

20. Warden

Warden One Too Many

'I got bronchitis, ain't nobody got time for that'.

I have just created a vblog explaining why Harry & Edna on the Wireless has had a couple of reruns.

[video=youtube;exG6AU5AU0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exG6AU5AU0E[/video]