Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat sale for my Husband

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
This is a vintage Dobbs hat, shaped like the Open Road hats, it is very clean, nothing at all to find wrong with it, clean inside and out, has a nice leather sweatband, the button string is attached, and is very close to the color in the pictures, sort of a silverbelly. It is one of his nicer vintage hats, and has no moth nibblers or stains, it does not need to be cleaned at all. The inside liner is like new, no marks or anything on this hat. He would say the felt has a great feel to it sort of smooth, good hand as he would say.

It is labeled a size 7 3/8 L (long oval) and it fits my Husband like a glove, although he normally does wear a size 7 1/2. Sale of hat includes postage to any place in the United States, for $130.00

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I will post how wide the brim and how tall the crown is later, I think the brim is 2 /34 inch but I could be wrong, it does have a decent crown height as well. Thanks, I have to get going, will add more later.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
In hopes to spark a sale here, I can take a bit off the price, selling for $115.00 shipped anywhere in the United States. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot